This is a therapist-only membership site that allows you to get affordable peer-support and connecting time with other members.
You start by donating your time to another member who wants to meet with you. After you donate a time slot, you will earn yourself a credit to book time with another member. You can donate as much as you want but you can only receive time slots from other members if you have credits stored from donating.
We have a dedicated page that will allow you to see a calendar of talks that are scheduled and reserve your spot. For members interested in giving talks, you will see a sign-up form there.
Your profile page includes an option to create your own group and allow people with similar interests to join. It is also possible that you would meet people during a talk with whom you could decide to form an ongoing group.
“Since the universe is in constant and dynamic exchange, we need to both give and receive to keep abundance, love and anything else we want circulating in our lives.“
—Dr. Deepak Chopra
How Does it Work?
- You must be a professional therapist that is currently licensed with a master’s degree or higher.
- Your license(s) must be in good standing.
- You are willing to donate your time to receive a session with another therapist.
- Click on Apply Here
- Enter all of the required information in the form
- Pay the initial $10 application fee (non-refundable)
- Send the application and wait for our response
During this time, we will verify your credentials to be sure you qualify. This usually takes a day or two but it can take up to a week.
Response to your Application:
- If you are approved, we will create an account for you and give you access to the community.
- If you are denied, you will receive an email stating why you didn’t qualify.
“We are moving from lone leadership to finding the ones who are community.”
—Lee Harris, author and intuitive
The membership will be billed by subscription via automatic withdrawal. Monthly plans are billed every 30 days and annual plans are billed every 365 days until you manually cancel your account with Heal Us Forward, LLC.
If you want to cancel your plan, please do so 24 hours before your next billing cycle. You may cancel your plan anytime before your cycle ends and you will still have access to Heal Us Forward until your current cycle ends.
“Connection is the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship.“
—Dr. Brené Brown