Heal Us Forward, LLC
Thank you for applying to become a member of Heal Us Forward, LLC’s membership program (the “Program”) which offers an opportunity for licensed psychotherapists to connect with other licensed psychotherapists. By having your application accepted by Heal Us Forward, LLC, you become a member in the Program and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You understand that the Program provides the opportunity for licensed psychotherapists to connect with other licensed psychotherapists willing to donate their time in order to receive time from another member. The Program is solely intended to offer an accessible and affordable network of support for its members in order for members to receive peer-support, build community, share information, and help its members with the unique challenges of being a licensed psychotherapist.
- As a member, you understand that you first will be required to donate your time meeting with another member after which you will earn a credit to book a meeting time with another member. You can donate as much time meeting with other members in the Program but you can only receive time slots to meet with another member if you have credits stored for donating your time. Heal Us Forward, LLC manages the amount of time you donate in the Program and provides the system in the membership area of the jeremya69.sg-host.com website for you to book meetings with other members of the Program based on the number of credits you have accrued.
- You understand that while members of the Program are required to be licensed psychotherapists, the Program expressly prohibits its members from providing any kind of psychotherapy services in meetings booked with other members. Therefore, you understand and agree that in your meetings with other members in the Program:
- You may not diagnosis, treat, or manage any member’s psychological or medical issues.
- You may not share confidential information about your clients.
- Does not create or establish a doctor-patient or therapist-client relationship or any other type of professional relationship between you and the member that you are meeting with.
- Information shared should not be relied upon as medical or psychological advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- Are not intended to be a substitute for receiving psychological or medical diagnosis or treatment and they do not replace licensed health care services.
- Are not any form of emergency or otherwise psychological or medical treatment.
You agree and understand that it is your responsibility to consult with your licensed health care provider for any specific health care issues or problems. Any violation of this policy will result in Heal Us Forward, LLC terminating your membership in the Program.
- Upon receiving the application for membership in the Program, Heal Us Forward, LLC uses its best efforts to verify the qualifications of the applicant as a licensed psychotherapist. However, Heal Us Forward, LLC cannot guarantee the information provided by a member or attest to the qualifications of any member and does not endorse any member in the Program. Therefore, you agree to take full and complete responsibility for any outcomes or decisions you make based on your participation in the Program, including without limitation, booking meetings with other members in the Program. Heal Us Forward, LLC accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the use or misuse of the Program.
- The term of this Agreement shall commence on the date upon which Heal Us Forward, LLC has notified you that it has accepted your application into the Program and you have checked the box on the jeremya69.sg-host.com website indicating that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and shall continue until either party terminates this Agreement. You have the right at any time to cancel your membership and terminate this Agreement by providing Heal Us Forward, LLC with written notice thereof. Heal Us Forward, LLC has the right to terminate your membership and this Agreement for any reason, in its sole discretion, by providing you with written notice. In addition, Heal Us Forward, LLC has the right at any time to cease offering the Program by providing you with written notice of Heal Us Forward, LLC’s decision to terminate this Agreement and cease offering the Program.
- The membership fee for the Program is as listed on the jeremya69.sg-host.com website and Heal Us Forward, LLC will bill your membership fee by subscription via automatic withdrawal. If you choose the monthly payment plan, it will be billed to you thirty (30) days following the date upon which your application is accepted by Heal Us Forward, LLC into the Program and you have checked on the box on the jeremya69.sg-host.com website indicating that you have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions of the Agreement. Your monthly membership will be billed every thirty (30) days thereafter unless you manually cancel your membership account within twenty-four (24) hours before your next billing cycle by notifying Heal Us Forward, LLC. If you cancel your membership in the Program, you will still have access to the Program until your current cycle ends.
- You understand that your participation in the Program is strictly voluntary, at your own risk, and that you freely choose to participate. You agree to assume and accept full and complete responsibility for any and all risks associated with your participation in the Program. Further, you agree and understand that this Agreement is intended to be a complete unconditional release of liability and assumption of risk to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- You represent that you are competent and able to understand the nature and consequences of participating in the Program, that you are an adult under the laws of the State of your residence, and that you have the right to enter into this Agreement, and you agree to be personally responsible for your membership fee.
- Any and all matters in dispute between the parties to this Agreement, whether arising from or relating to the Agreement itself, or arising from alleged extra-contractual facts prior to, during, or subsequent to the Agreement, including, without limitation, fraud, misrepresentation, negligence or any other alleged tort or violation of the contract, shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of State of South Carolina, without regard to conflicts of law doctrines and regardless of the legal theory upon which such matter is asserted.
- If any portion of this Agreement is held to be invalid, it is agreed that the balance of the Agreement shall continue in full force and affect. This Agreement may not be amended except in writing signed by both parties. No waiver by any party of any right under this Agreement will be construed as a waiver of any other right. If a court finds any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable as applied to any circumstance, then the remainder of this Agreement will be interpreted to best carry out the intent of the parties.
By applying for and being accepted into the Program by Heal Us Forward, LLC, you acknowledge that you have carefully and completely read and fully understand all aspects of this Agreement, and you agree to all of the terms and conditions stated herein. For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, you agree to forever, fully release, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Heal Us Forward, LLC owner(s), member(s), staff members, employees, consultants, agents, representatives, independent contractors, volunteers, and others associated with Heal Us Forward, LLC from any and all claims or liability, of whatsoever kind or nature, and for any damage or injury, including but not limited to, financial, personal, emotional, psychological, medical, or otherwise, which you may incur arising at any time as a result of your voluntary decision to participate in the Program.